Keepers of Other-Life
Keepers of Other-Life
Keepers of Other-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keepers of Other-Life

Keepers of Other-Life

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIWS Iron bars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiny1

Tiny1

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 am

Thank you to all who have contributed so far. I have 1k iron bars ready for GIWS and would like to complete another by the weekend.

We have 4k Iron and minimum needed 3k coal and 2k FE for this already so we may want to shoot for 3k right away. I will mix up what i have already and work on more Iron after.

I could use an additional 1k coal and FE to compensate for losses and 4k iron or so for this next 1k of bars. I could also use additional FPs though I may have enough for this due to Joule.

Do we want to do another 1k bars after this one?
Back to top Go down
Tessers
Admin

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:10 am

I will get some more FP and then work on coal.
Back to top Go down
Tessers
Admin

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:31 pm

So far about we have donated:

about 75k Sulfur
2k Iron Bars
Back to top Go down
Tiny1

Tiny1

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

This week Ash is in charge of 2k Bars. I donated 4k Iron last night and will work on more today. Ash was going to harv some coal. Any donations of Iron, Coal, FE(or ing) and FPs are appreciated. We can roll them into the next weeks project if we get to much. Once GIWS is up and running we will have to see where the guild wants to go for a project.
Back to top Go down
Tessers
Admin

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am

maybe then we can start for iron sets for guildies or something
Back to top Go down
Tiny1

Tiny1

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 am

I was thinking something like that but we need maybe a project for like 5 BRs and SRs for all to get our potioners some levels and maybe like 100 diss and 100 VOTD rings for all so out crafters get some exp. then you can use or sell your share. Iron plate set for all but we may need to aim lower to what BK can make now like steel chain, steel sheild etc.
Back to top Go down
Tessers
Admin

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 am

Also, it would be great to build up rewards store for guild quests so I am not always jumping through hoops lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GIWS Iron bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIWS Iron bars   GIWS Iron bars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIWS Iron bars
Page 1 of 1